Download the returnform below in .Word of in Pdf.
Artikel 6 - Right of withdrawal
Upon delivery of products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the ability to dissolve the contract, without giving reasons for 14 days. This period starts on the day a receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer and the trader representative announced.
- During this period the consumer shall handle with the product and its packaging. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary in order to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will have the product and if reasonably possible-in the original condition and packaging to return the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal he shall, within 14 days after receipt of the product, to make known to the entrepreneur. Making known the consumer to do by means of the standard form. After the consumer expressed wanting to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the goods delivered are returned in a timely manner, for example by means of a proof of shipping.
- If the customer after expiration of the periods referred to in paragraph 2 and 3 has notified not to want to make use of his right of withdrawal or the product does not meet the entrepreneur has returned, the sale is a fact.
Upon delivery of services:
- On delivery of services, a consumer has the possibility to dissolve the contract without giving any reason for at least 14 days with effect from the day of entering into the agreement.
- To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer focus to the entrepreneur at the offer and/or at the latest at the supply reasonable and clear instructions in this regard.
Artikel 7 - Cost in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, at the cost of return shipping account.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after withdrawal. This is the condition that the product already received back by the webshop owner or conclusive evidence of complete return is required.
Artikel 8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur can exclude the right of withdrawal by the consumer for products such as defined in paragraph 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal is valid only if the entrepreneur clearly in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement, has mentioned.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that the trader are established in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d. that rapidly decay or become obsolete;
e. the price of which is subject to fluctuations on the financial market on which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio-and video-recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
h. for hygienic products for which the consumer has broken the seal. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
a. relating to accommodation, transport, catering or leisure activities to be carried out on a given date or during a specified period;
b. the supply of which started with the explicit consent of the consumer before the withdrawal period has expired; c. on betting and lotteries.